Lucas Bols, the legendary Dutch spirits distiller, announced that its extensive line of quality Bols liqueurs will be wrapped in new, premium labels beginning in 2018.
“We are excited to refresh our packaging with new labels to further highlight our premium position within the liqueurs category. Our mission has always been to improve the cocktail experience for our customers when they visit their local bar or restaurant as well as for home entertaining. We believe our new labels will enhance the consumers experience with Bols Liqueurs.”
– Brett Dunne, Lucas Bols USA Managing Director
- The back label now includes tasting notes from Bols Master Distiller Piet van Lijenhorst. The goal is to educate bartenders about the nose and flavor of the product.
- The back label features individual signature cocktail suggestions by Bols Master Bartender Ivar de Lange, serving as guidance for the consumer for cocktail preparation at home.
- Improved paper quality lets the key ingredient in each flavor pop off the label.
- The iconic Bols logo is crowned by the name of the brand’s birth place, ‘Amsterdam,’ as well as ‘since 1575,’ the year Bols was established, and the Bols family crest.
Bols Liqueurs are made by the Lucas Bols company since 1575. For centuries, it has been mastering the art of mixing, blending and creating quality liqueurs using centuries old recipes, while striving to produce cutting edge, versatile solutions to suit contemporary palates. Bols Liqueurs aim to be the leading cocktail ingredient for bartenders and cocktail enthusiasts worldwide with 30+ different flavors.
For more information, visit LucasBols.com.