Trinh Quan Huy-Philip
- 1 1/2 oz. Balcones Baby Blue
- 3/4 oz. Jasmine Liqueur (Violet Crown Spirits)
- 1/2 oz. Bokbunjajoo (Korean Black Raspberry Wine)
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- dash of Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters
- Ginger Ale (Top-up)
- Add all ingredients (except Ginger Ale) into a shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into an ice filled highball glass.
- Top up with Ginger Ale.
- Garnish with fresh mint and slices of orange.
Garnish: Fresh mint & slices of orange
Get back to the roots and inspire by local, the rich tradition Texas BBQ are mirrored in this Lone Star State cocktail. The Texan Tea will balance the heat by the desert in Texas. The drink combined with local stuff and adding flavor from tradition then together transform into a new baby born and growing up as big as Texas itself.