Recipe by Ivan Arellano Gaspar
- 1 1/2 oz. Baby Blue
- 1/2 oz. Cafe Amaro by J. Forget and Company
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- 1/2 oz. Creme de Cacoa a la Camille by Tempus Fuguit
- Make maple syrup ice cube* in silicone cube molds.
- Once it’s ready pour ingredients onto shaker.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Place maple syrup ice cube onto rocks glass.
- Fine strain.
- Cover half of the glass with a napkin.
- Freshly grade espresso beans over drink.
- Take napkin off and serve drink to costumer.
*House Made Maple Syrup Ice Cube
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 oz. Maple Syrup
Stir and freeze for 6 hours.
Garnish: Freshly Grated Espresso Beans
Glassware: Rocks Glass
During a hot summer day sometimes to keep you going you need a cafesito, a small coffee, after a long of work sometimes you need to treat yourself to drink? If you are; then treat yourself to a cafesito Azul!!! A cafesito azul is my inspired drink by the hard working blue collard person who works all day to provide to their family. Using baby blue whiskey that has the amazing tasting notes of melted butter and caramel corn with some toasted bread that would go along perfect with the coffee notes from Kaluah and freshly grated coffee.