Celebrate Repeal Day with Title No 21 Whiskey.
Join in the celebration with Title No 21 Whiskey and Chilled Magazine as we count down to the 85th anniversary of the Repeal of Prohibition. We will be sharing recipe ideas on Chilledmagazine.com and encourage you to share your own Repeal Day cocktail pics and recipes on Instagram @TitleNo21.
Share in a toast of freedom with this Bourbon Sour cocktail.
Title No 21 Bourbon Sour
Created by Dallas-based bartender Chris Gill
- 2 oz. Title No 21 Bourbon
- 1 fresh Egg White
- 3 dashes Herb-Infused Angostura Bitters
- 1/2 oz. Lemongrass Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz. Demerara Syrup (2:1 Ratio)
- 4 drops of Herb-Infused Angostura Bitters (for Garnish)
- torched sprig of Rosemary (for Garnish)
Preparation: Combine ingredients and shake with ice. Strain and reshake without ice. Fine strain into a rocks glass up. Garnish with 4 drops of herb-infused Angostura bitters and torched sprig of rosemary.
For more information, visit TitleNo21.com.