Strongbow Hard Cider has curated a delicious take on the classic punch recipe that replaces champagne with hard cider.
The Strongbow Cider Pomegranate Punch is a large format punch with a festive red color and seasonal ingredients like apple, pomegranate and orange, perfect for entertaining guests at holiday parties. Apple balsamic vinegar (also substitute with white balsamic) is an unexpected ingredient that adds a bit of tartness to cut through the naturally sweet flavors. Strongbow cider is gluten-free and all-natural, making it the ideal beverage to be enjoyed by all guests.
Strongbow Cider Pomegranate Punch
Serves: 10-12 / ABV: 6.8%
- 4 bottles Strongbow Cherry Blossom Cider, Chilled
- 2 cups dry white wine like a Sauvignon Blanc, Chilled
- 2 cups Pomegranate Juice, Chilled
- 1/4 cup Apple Balsamic Vvinegar (or White Balsamic Vinegar)
- 1 Orange, Thinly Sliced Crosswise
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Apple, Diced
Preparation: Combine Wine, Pomegranate Juice and Strongbow Cider in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add fruit and vinegar and stir to combine. Ladle the punch and fruit into smaller ice filled glasses.