Enjoy Fresh Draft Beer on the Go!
Cold draft beer everywhere you go without the hassle of ice is now a reality with Hank the Beer Tank. Hank, as he is affectionately referred to, is the first portable, electric kegerator on the market. Developed by Adam Koeppel and Sebastian Ehreiser of Washington D.C., the patent pending invention holds 1/6 of a barrel of your favorite draft beer or other beverage. That’s enough for 55 x 12 oz. pours. The machine is small enough to fit in a sedan, or the classic red wagon Ehreiser uses, making it perfect for use at home or on the go. Hank runs off 110-240 AC or 12-24 DC, so you can plug it into a household outlet, an extension cord, a boat, a battery, or a car’s 12 volt outlet. It keeps one’s favorite brew, wine, or cocktail cold, fresh, and pressurized for several weeks.
Hank is now live on Kickstarter! CLICK HERE
Hank has many other features and benefits:
- Uses 1/10 the power of a traditional, full-sized kegerator. That’s less than the power required by one 60-watt lightbulb
- A detachable chrome tap tower
- Circulation blowers to provide consistent beer temperature
- Digital thermostat to ensure precision temperature control
- Compressor chiller with an advanced mode for temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to withstand motion from rocking boats to rockin’ parties
- Battery protection feature to ensure Hank does not drain your car battery
- Koeppel and Ehreiser have been testing and optimizing the machine for 18 months. It has been demonstrated at beer festivals, barbeques, tailgates, and breweries. All the feedback collected has been used to modify and revise several prototypes.
The Kickstarter campaign for Hank the Beer Tank will support further development and assembly in the United States. Some of the planned incentives for backing Hank the Beer Tank include:
- $1 – Cheers! We will pour a beer for you and toast to you on Twitter. #tHANKu
- $15 – Supporter’s name will be engraved on Hank the Beer Tank original Prototype.
- $399 – Hank party appearance at a supporter’s party in the D.C. Metro region, with a keg of craft beer.
- $699 – Pre-order your very own Hank! Super early bird pricing for individually numbered Hank
the Beer Tank units. (Just 20 slots available).
- $799 – Pre-order your own Hank at the Kickstarter price.
- $940 – Pre-order your own customized Hank the Beer Tank with your logo.
- $1699 – Sebastian will deliver your Hank anywhere in the contiguous U.S., with a sixtel of the contributor’s favorite beer, and pour it at a party. #roadtrip
Hank the Beer Tank is the ultimate portable, electric kegerator. View Hank’s page on Kickstarter page to back him and view more rewards. Visit HankTheBeerTank.com for more information.
A beer technology startup in Washington D.C., Hank the Beer Tank is bringing a compact, portable kegerator to market. Engineer, Adam Koeppel, and business development/sales specialist, Sebastian Ehreiser, have leveraged cutting edge hardware and software to optimize the draft beer and home brewing experience.