Brewed with rich Lavazza coffee, these specialty cocktails created by master mixologist, Dale Degroff, aka King Cocktail, are perfect for holiday brunches or as an after dinner pick me up.
For the perfect brunch:
- 1 oz. Milagro Tequila Reposado
- 1 oz. Del Maguey Crema
- 1/2 oz. Agave Nectar
- 2 oz. Lavazza Espresso Delicato
Preparation: Stir with ice and strained into a double old-fashioned glass.
For a pre-party pick me up:
- 1 oz. Lavazza Kilimanjaro Fennel Accented Coffee
- 1 oz. Carpano Formula Antico
- 1 oz. Hendricks Gin
Preparation: Build in an old-fashioned glass over ice and stir. Garnish with orange slice.
For a post dinner dessert:
Lavazza Harvest Moon Eggnog
Created by Dale DeGroff exclusively for Lavazza
- 1 oz. Lavazza Santa Marta Blend (Brewed)
- 1 1/2 oz Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 oz. Dickel Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Small Egg
- dash Dale DeGroff’s Pimento Bitters
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into an appropriate egg nog cup. Dust with nutmeg.