The Grand Finale of the Gra’it Challenge was held on June 21st, 2017 at Byblos, Miami.
The Gra’it Challenge was the world’s first bartending competition featuring a grappa brand. The Grand Finale was live-streamed on the Gra’it Facebook page and received over 50,000 views across the globe.
Over the course of the past six months, the program:
- Engaged over 400 top bartenders across five US States (Florida, New York, Illinois, Texas and California)
- Opened doors to many top cocktail bars in the key US cities
- Massively boosted the Gra’it awareness and enhanced its credibility in the on-premise channel
- Served as a mean to educate 100s professionals on what makes a good grappa
- Sent a strong signal to all our current and future business partners (wholesalers, media publications, trade accounts, etc.): we’re here to stay and to build not just a brand but the entire category
- Selected by an outstanding and world-class judging panel made up of Cesar Diaz, Julie Reiner, Fabio Raffaelli, Ben Potts and Camper English, here are the finalists (pictured left to right):
- Hector Acevedo (Cocktail Cartel – FL)
- Giorgia Crea (Zucca – Coral Gables – FL)
- Ms. Franky Marshall (Le Boudoir – New York – NY)
- Meredith Barry (Vol. 39 – Chicago – IL)
- Will Benedetto (Blind Barber – Brooklyn – NY)
- Ryan Wainwright (The Ponte – Los Angeles – CA)
- David Bonatesta (The Nomad Bar – New York – NY)
The seven winners will travel from Milan to Venice, Florence and Rome and meet their colleagues in some of the top cocktail bars in Italy.
For more information, visit Grait.It.