Soltado’s distillery is run by a co-operative of 80 farmers, whose livelihood comes from the quality of the products that they harvest and distill.
The agave is sourced from small farms, and hand-picked, to ensure only the best makes it into the bottle. Soltado Tequila aims to continue to support sustainability, conservation, and entrepreneurship, giving a portion of profits each quarter to causes that align with their brand values.
Small batch, handcrafted, and award winning; Soltado Spicy Añejo Tequila is available direct to Florida retailers and distributors state-wide.
Recent Accolades Include:
- 97 points, The Pour Fool
- 91 points, Tasting Panel Magazine
- Double Gold, New York World Wine & Spirits 2015
- Flavored Tequila of the Year, BarBiz Spirits Competition 2015
- Silver Medal, Wine & Spirits Wholesalers Association Convention 2015
Give this twist on a Margarita a mix.
Soltado Blackberry Mint Margarita
Created by Cassandra Rosen, Mixologist
- 1 1/2 oz. Soltado Spicy Añejo Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
- 2 tbs. Blackberry Preserves
- 2 sprigs Fresh Mint
- dash Chocolate Bitters
Garnish: Mint and blackberry
Preparation: Muddle all ingredients in shaker, shake with ice. Strain into an old fashioned glass. Garnish with a mint sprig.
To learn more about Soltado Spicy Añejo Tequila, visit SoltadoTequila.com.