RumChata Mother’s Day Recipes
RumChata Banana Coffee Cake Martini
- 2 -1/2 parts RumChata
- 1/4 part Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka
- 1/3 part 99 Bananas Liqueur
- 1/2 part Chocolate Cake Vodka
Preparation: Shake with ice and pour into Martini Glass. Garnish with a banana slice!
RumChata French Toast
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup RumChata
- 8 slices white or French bread
- 1 Tbsp butter
Preparation: Leave bread slices out in a paper bag overnight to dry out. With a fork, beat together eggs, milk, and RumChata. Heat butter in griddle over medium heat until melted. Dip bread slices into egg mixture and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Also serve a cup of hot coffee with a shot of RumChata stirred in.
RumChata Momma Latte
- 2 parts RumChata
- 2 parts Patron XO Cafe Tequila
- 1 part skim milk
Preparation: Serve over ice in a rocks glass.
RUMCHATAÒ, CARIBBEAN RUM WITH REAL DAIRY CREAM, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, 13.75%ALC./VOL. PRODUCED AND BOTTLED BY AGAVE LOCO BRANDS, PEWAUKEE, WI 53072. FOR THE LATEST RECIPES GO TO: WWW.RUMCHATA.COM. PLEASE ENJOY OUR PRODUCTS IN A RESPONSIBLE MANNER.
RumChata is bottled from a made-from scratch rum cream recipe that uses five times distilled Caribbean rum and real Wisconsin dairy cream with a touch of natural cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and other secret flavors.
With more than six million bottles sold to date, RumChata has earned the following awards:
- Impact 2012 Hot Brand Award
- The Beverage Information Group’s 2013 Growth Brand Award
- 2013 About.com Reader’s Choice Award
- 2013 BIN Magazine Editor’s Choice Award of Excellence
- The Beverage Information Group’s Rising Star Brand Growth Award in 2011 and 2012
- 2012 Impact Hot Prospect Award
RumChata is available in all 50 states. RumChata Cream Liqueur is available in 1.75ml, 750ml, 375ml and 50ml minis. Average retail price for a 750 ml bottle is $19.95. More about RumChata including food and drink recipes and where it is available can be found at www.rumchata.com and on the RumChata Facebook page.