Fall cocktails From Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
Basil Hayden’s® Autumn Harvest (Charles Joly)
- 2 Parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
- ¾ parts Heering Cherry Liquor
- 1 dash Fee Brothers® Old Fashioned Aromatic Bitters
- 2 parts Milk Stout Beer
- Fresh Nutmeg
- Combine Basil Hayden’s, cherry liquor and bitters in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake.
- Roll in the milk stout beer.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and cherry on top.
Basil Hayden’s® Apple Bubbly
- 1 part Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
- Sparkling Apple Juice
- Add Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon to a champagne flute and fill the remainder with sparkling apple juice.
- Garnish with a sliced apple