Jim Beam® Bourbon Egg Nog
- 3/4 cup Jim Beam® Bourbon
- 6 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparation: Beat egg yolks and sugar in a medium saucepan. Slowly beat in 2 cups of the milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until thermometer registers 150 degrees, or mixture coats the back of a metal spoon, Remove from heat; strain into container. Stir in remaining milk, Jim Beam® Bourbon, vanilla and nutmeg. Cover and chill at least 8 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg. Makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 T Red Stag Jim Beam® Honey Tea
- 1 T Hot Water
- 1.5 oz Red Stag by Jim Beam® Spiced Bourbon
Preparation: Serve in a glass with a lemon wedge for garnish
- 2 parts Red Stag by Jim Beam® Spiced
- 1 part Kamora® Coffee Liqueur
- 2 ½ parts Half & Half
Preparation: Shake all ingredients with ice and pour into glass. Garnish with a dash of ground cinnamon.
- 3 parts Devil’s Cut by Jim Beam®
- 1 part DeKuyper Pomegranate
- 1 part Martini & Rossi Rosso
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3 dashes Fee Brother’s Aztec Chocolate Bitters
Preparation: Stir all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.