Served at Morandi in New York, created by Danny Misch
- 1 oz. Campari
- 1 ½ oz. Cabo Wabo Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. lime juice
Preparation: Shake all ingredients together, strain into traditional margarita glass.
Coconut Basil Gimlet
- ½ oz. SKYY Infusions Coconut
- ½ oz. Fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. Simple syrup
- Fresh basil
Preparation: Muddle small pieces of basil with simple syrup. Shake with lime juice and vodka and strain over fresh ice.
- 2 oz. Wild Turkey Bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz. Mango juice
- 1 oz. Ginger ale
- 1/2 oz. Ginger syrup
- Fresh grated ginger, to taste
Preparation: Combine Wild Turkey Bourbon, mango juice, ginger ale and ginger syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass. Grate fresh ginger over the top to taste.
Created by The Drink in Brooklyn
- 1.5 oz. Glen Grant Major’s Reserve
- .75 oz. Lustau East India Solera Sherry
- .5 oz. lemon juice
- .25 oz. sugar
Preparation: Shake, strain into a collins glass over ice. Top with club soda and a sprinkle of salt. Garnish with a cherry.
La Floridita No. 3
- 1 1/2 oz. Flor de Caña 4 Year Extra Lite
- 1/2 oz. Fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz. Maraschino liqueur
- 1 oz. Fresh grapefruit juice
Preparation: Shake with ice, and strain into a chilled 5 1/2 oz. coupe. Garnish with a cherry.