Whether you’re seeking out the newest flavors of the season or looking for classically inspired cocktails that capture the flavors of fall, these recipes are sure to please any palate.
Montelobos Mezcal Joven: The latest addition to the William Grant & Sons’ portfolio, Montelobos is perfect for brisk, autumn weather. For an authentic experience, enjoy Montelobos in the traditional Oaxacan serve!
Montelobos Mezcal Joven
- 2 parts Montelobos Mezcal Joven, served neat
- 1 orange wedge
- Sal de Gusano (Available from The Meadow)
- Coat orange slice with sal de gusano.
- Take a long sip of Montelobos, followed by a bite of the orange slice.
Ginger Brewsky: Combining Monkey Shoulder with ginger syrup, fresh lemon juice and a dash of beer, the Ginger Brewsky is a cheeky cocktail perfect for the season.
- 1 part Monkey Shoulder
- .75 parts Ginger syrup
- .75 parts Fresh lemon juice
- Top with Beer
- Add all ingredients other than beer to shaker, shake well with ice. Strain into beer glass and top with beer.
The Speyside Cocktail
- 2 parts Glenfiddich 12 Year Old
- 1/2 part Dolin blanc vermouth
- 4 dashes of peach bitters
- Combine ingredients in an Old-Fashioned glass, add ice and stir. Garnish with a lemon peel, squeezed to express oils.