Looking to add some big game flavor to your spread? Fire up the grill and break out the Crown Royal to marinate wings in a delicious, whisky-infused sauce.
Crown Royal Infused Hot Wings
- 1/2 cup Crown Royal Canadian Whisky
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Thai chili sauce
- 1 packet (3/4 oz.) Stir-fry seasoning, Sun Bird
- 2 tsp. Crushed garlic, Gourmet Garden
- 4 lbs. Chicken wing drumettes
- 3 Scallions (green onions), finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup Chopped peanuts, (optional)
Preparation: In a large bowl, combine whisky, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, stir-fry seasoning, and garlic. Add drumettes, tossing to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
- Let drumettes stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place on hot, oiled grill. Cook for 12 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Transfer chicken to a platter.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and peanuts (optional).