One of the hottest nightlife destinations, The Bungalow is uniquely positioned as a freestanding Baja-style cottage at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, CA.
Brent Bolthouse is the hospitality maven behind this popular lounge that boasts expansive ocean views, rustic furnishings and fun antiques and local artwork.
Bungalow Bitchin’ Sangira
- 1 Bottle of California Pinot Noir
- 1/2 Bottle California Cabernet Sauvignon
- 8 oz. Oro Pisco
- 8 oz. St. Germain
- 6 oz. Agave Nectar
- 4 Dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters #6
- 1/4 Pineapple, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Apple, Roughly Chopped (Any Will Do)
- 1 Orange Roughly Chopped
- 1 Grapefruit Roughly Chopped
- 1 Mango Roughly Chopped
- 2 Nectarines or Plums, When in Season
Preparation: Combine all ingredients together in a large pitcher, cover and store in a refrigerator overnight before serving. To serve, fill wine glass with ice. Add 5 oz. of sangria and garnish with seasonal fruit.
Also check out their Kick in the Junk Cocktail.
Kick in the Junk Cocktail
- 2 oz. Patrón Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Ginger Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz. Chili Shrub
Preparation: Combine ingredients over ice in rocks glass, garnish with peppers.