Baileys & Bulliet Iced Coffee by Fred Sarkis and Mike Phillips
Posted February 17, 2011 by Chilled in
Fred Sarkis, mixologist at Sable Kitchen & Bar in Chicago, Illinois and Mike Phillips, barista at Intelligentsia Coffee, Chicago, Illinois
1 ounce Baileys Original Irish Cream
1/2 ounce Iced Coffee
1 ounce Bulleit Bourbon
1/8 ounce 2:1 Raw Sugar Syrup
2 Mint Sprigs
1. Mix coffee and sugar syrup together and set aside.
2. In a highball glass, layer 3 mint sprigs in the bottom of the glass, then top with crushed ice.
3. Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Bulleit Bourbon and simple syrup.
4. Swizzle together, leaving the mint at the bottom of the glass.
5. Float coffee on top and garnish with last mint sprig.